Monday, January 28, 2008

14/365 - 21/365: Got behind

14/365 J.K.
Peace movements and radical thought your specialty; we went to dinner to discuss the proliferation of the working class into the military. You impress me – letting your passion take the helm.

15/365 Dana
Alter ego, a self-professed bitch, irreverence for status quo anything. You hark at anything that smells of bull shit and spend your nights sleeping with the interesting. Your motto: Just be.

16/365 Gabbe
We spent time making rum cake (your family recipe) and talking about your days traveling with the carnival and being a Blue Star. I drove through Corona to see your home.

17/365 Donald
IAH was the class you taught. We’d smoke Marlboros at break together, disseminating quips about the class. You were the last guy I pretended to like. You never questioned my motivations.

18/365 Spinner
Eyes flash fear, I remember you pee’d yourself while holding the gun to his head. I couldn’t understand why you were scared – the man with the gun. I get it now.

19/365 Matt
My Fairy GodQueen! It was a good time, though I did hide from the world in our relationship. I felt invincible with you and yet constantly judged. Thanks for the friendship.

20/365 Lady on the bench
I suspect Schizophrenia, you spent your days by the river on the bench, preaching life lessons your voices gave you. Serendipity, perhaps? Always right, I questioned possible divinity in your insanity.

21/365 T under the willow tree
Ah, lady. Our story wasn’t as simple as I thought. Self-disclosing I lost you because I believed you couldn’t love me as is. I’m so sorry. This is my biggest regret.

I am a participant of x365

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

19/365 Matt
My Fairy GodQueen! It was a good time, though I did hide from the world in our relationship. I felt invincible with you and yet constantly judged. Thanks for the friendship.


Likewise. What does it say that I stumbled on your blog, then scanned back for my name in the x365? ;-)

I don't know if you get notification when someone comments, so you might not even notice that I posted. Ah, well. That's kind of Zen, in a way.

I hope you're doing well. I saw some of the pics of you on your site. You look pretty rockin'.

Best wishes, Mighty Mandu, futon-mate.

--Matt

GoGo said...

tehe. i do in fact see the comments. don't worry, when i came across your site, i looked at your top 100 list and saw u considered me a hagfag u turned gay. no, darlin, gyrls make that happen. i do not feel bad for being honest, i really did felt constantly judged by u...but i don't take it personally anymore...it was never about me.

i wish u well. glad u were in my life, i wouldnt have become who i am...minus the gay, without the experience.

~gg