Friday, February 8, 2008

Missy Higgins - Steer

Life’s been busy. My days are kind of filled with so many things to do, I barely notice time is passing by. Its February already. Its 2008. I guess I’ve been too busy steering my life to notice. Excuse the pun. :) I cannot remember where I discovered Missy Higgins. Who out there in blogville posted her video “Where I Stood”? Anyway, I like Missy. She’s poppy, but fun. What I like about this video I am posting is the concept of the song. Yeah, I can steer…hence the pun. What I REALLY like about this video is the part in the video where she wipes her face. She’s so hot at that moment. Not necessarily the second time, but the first time she does it…heart just went bling!

Have a good weekend. ~GoGo

2 comments:

Jim C. Hines said...

Unrelated to the post, I really like the pics on the sidebar!

GoGo said...

thanks. :)

~gg