Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Weather The Feather Test

This is a band out of Portland, OR. Holla to Portland!

i think i might be the only person who gets into a good mood from listening to melodic music.

My edges are starting to feel worn raw as my schedule is filled to the max. Working too much, playing a little too much too. Trying to get from point A to point B, and i woke up feeling further away then ever before AND my car has decided to act up today. phh.

fastforward: pop in this song, and its all manageable.

And lyrics about hedgehogs are ace to me.

Whatever. Don't judge.

~GoGo

3 comments:

Wenda said...

Wow! I'm coming back to hear and see this again!

Wenda said...

Love your new blog, btw!

Jane said...

I love this song. Thanks for the music link.

I can relate to the raw edges.