Monday, March 17, 2008

70/365 - 73/365: character

70/365 Dorothy
Spite fire tongue loaded with righteous indignation for our government and our soldiers dying. I helped her rebuild a house, she was in her 70s, scrubbing and transforming her new home.

71/365 Tiya
She picked out her engagement ring even before knowing the guy, so she could tell him where to buy it when ready, taking a photo with her cell to show us.

72/365 M
I don’t know her. What I do know – this weekend, someone she was flirting with didn’t like the fact that she wasn’t “pretty” and planned malice intentions towards her as consequence.

73/365 Ray
Performed Jack revivals at Christian camps. Taught me palm reading. Good storyteller; his laughter cackled darkness away. Last words, “I ain’t got no more bullshit to feed ya. Love ya, Kiddo.”

i am a participant of x365.

No comments: