Monday, July 7, 2008

126/365 - 132/365: path crossers

126/365 Jim C. Hines
My fave Orper and writer I know. I was impressed with his character the moment I met him and have not been disappointed. I like reading his blog weekly for inspiration.

127/365 Calvin
I met him at the after party for a spoken word artist we brought in under serendipitous circumstances. He works in lighting at Calvin Theatre and I was almost there once.

128/365 Logic
Spoken Word artist who opened for the fundraising house party for the community space. Kept everyone engaged the entire night. This artist is someone to check out live. He is rising.

129/365 Felipe
We were students together in grad school and now we are coworkers. Nicest guy. Even me, the homo in his life, has a crush on his frickin adorable personality. Great character.

130/365 Jessica
Bff in Jr high School. One of the most significant friendships in my life and yeah, we still keep in touch. She knew in 6th grade I wasn’t staying our hometown.

131/365 Carmen
Blond curly sunshine hair, my first hair stylist who I trusted to work on my hair. She is an excellent song writer, she left her own stylist shop to pursue music.

132/365 Blair
Spoken Word artist who came to perform at the community space I volunteer with. Excellent poet, humorous, and insightful. I appreciate his work and wouldn’t hesitate to bring him back again.

i am a participant of x365.

1 comment:

Jim C. Hines said...

Feeling warm and fuzzy now. Thank you :-)