Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smiling at the big U.

The sun is out! Winter has been rough this year. Cloudy skies and cold creek the motivation to a slow pace, I find myself eagerly out in the world today doing my business, just so I can absorb all that sun.

I am smiling at the universe too. I woke with an unsettled mood. Not too bad, but unsettled none-the-less. I put my Ipod on and walk outside, the nervousness pulsing through the fingers and I tell my Ipod, I could really use that song.

That song is Erin McKeown's Fast As I Can. For some reason, its a comfort song. Maybe its the words, "Gyrl, your gonna be all right," that recalibrates me every time. This song just lets me know, its all gonna be all right.

And what do you know, the Ipod answers me back with the song.

Smiles, Universe. :).

~gg

No comments: