Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time and Place

There is a time and a place for everything.

There have been times in my life where I have not accepted my place. Not owning or taking on crap that didn't belong to me.

There have been times in my life where my place has been a safe haven for others and myself.

I have spent too much time trying to understand my place in this world.

"My Place?"
"What time?"

Its time to find a place with my lover.

Its time to place where I met that guy before.

Its time to stop this now.

~~~~

At the university to listen to Ariel Levy speak. Decided to scribble a free thought. Time and place came to mind.

As for Ariel Levy, I'm a hesitant listener, but am interested in what she might be dishing out. If bitter and fear and judgment stems from her words, I am out of there, even if my friends think I am a flake. Sigh. Life's too short to come at anything with b,f,j.

No comments: