Friday, June 12, 2009

Faith

what is faith? A consequence of trust? Or the dialogue that lingers somewhere outside the self reaching in, soliciting reassurance that no matter what, this is a good ride. hmmm. Long day on the bus. Errands to do, things to pick up and put down. Warm day breathing sunshine. I can't helped but to feel my chi is taking me somewhere today. Perhaps where I need to be. I just want to play today. Take in the day exactly as is and enjoy the course. & I can't help feeling like faith hitched along on the ride. ...to be continued.


blehlelalele~

6 comments:

Shubhajit said...

trust, believe, surrender...

Not based on intellectual masturbation or any hopeless sentimentalism but it is beyond the logic.

It is realization.

Faith I believe!

GoGo said...

word. but you gotta give me this space to work stuff out. Ingesting comes when I try to write about what is happening. Sadly, you only get the pieces that work for the page.

~GoGo

Shubhajit said...

Dear Sister,

No, you misinterpret me.

It often happens when people take words and meaning and the essence with the name associate with it.

We need to understand the word without the name. The form is more important, the essence is more important. 'I' am not.

That faith, which I believe is actually a point of view of mine, it is not pointed to anyone,may be another man think in a different way. may be I am wrong in the eyes of his. Ultimately we are all going to the same destination, in all different routes.

Lots of love

GoGo said...

ah, i see now. :).

I am my worst critic and I suppose I assume so will everyone else.

Will not be posting for a week. Will be back soon.

twitches said...

I miss everyone too - but I am full into teaching and analyzing poetry, not writing it anymore. I am, however, on Facebook - are you? Look me up as Cynthia Saxon Cox. Tell me you're GoGo or I won't know who you are!

GoGo said...

done. :)