Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the land: MWMF

Serendipity keeps me coming back, colliding against the soul cleansing the blood of the dust bunnies collected over the year. Don’t get me wrong, even the land is the sum of the energy we call towards our selves as misery can buy a ticket too. My own ticket transpires my herstory from young dum kid to young somewhat insightful woman, marking the chapters through the arch of change that experience has a way of creating. All I know is that serendipity greets me every time I come. My crossroads seem to begin and end here. I don’t mean to babble on as though it’s a magical space and place like a mystic promising enlightenment over walked on coals. All I know is that I have been in love with the land for 8 years now and am beginning to think I always will.

1 comment:

human being said...

... i always will, too...