Sunday, September 6, 2009

un momento, por favor

The leaves turn to their rusty colors quick this season. Fall slid her foot in the door before she has even left her calling card.

~Working on a thought and decided to search for loose threads to pick up and sow into the hem I'm making. Heh. I remembered once, somewhere I wrote about Autumn's grace and came acrossed these. I suppose I'm sharing again with the reader because I miss them.  Also, here is something to chew on until I get this hem finished. :)

5 comments:

wenda said...

I've been missing reading here and not finding time yet to catch up with everything now that I can see better again, but hoping that new eyes and some winter down time will add to my reading volume and pleasure.

Abbas Razzaghpanah said...

Yeah, glad you noticed she's moved in. I'm having coffee with her down at the chamber, feel free to join us.
God, I missed her. I have so many things to tell her...

GoGo said...

hehe. Missed her as well. And how I love her perfume.

Wenda! My work computer has blocked you and unblocked you...tonight I read your words!!!!
Glad your eyes are better. I miss you as well.

Anonymous said...

Coward! Why aren't you publishing? Are you still convinced you're not crazy enough to let your voice sing????? My favorite, what I love about you is how you carry yourself different then all those artists who think its their crazy that makes the craft. E & I think you need a pep talk.

Love, T.

GoGo said...

prepping for an open mic read this week as i type, my dear. appreciate the pep. xoxo