Friday, February 5, 2010

sketchbook: calling directions

Here I go, carrying this self forward, step by step, subtle jaunt dancing, stomping, fumbling and floating asunder.  Here I am. Little ole me, strumming the chords of life, living, being…We certainly learn as we apply, don’t we? Aaah, I breathe in all the strength of me, settling hip into the flowing currents and speak truth to the sky, here I am!  I call to my weather vane; she bounces on her pointy stick and twirls like a pinwheel, we float side by side. Here I am.  I hold this asunder with patience while the current drifts us by.

Here I go,
carrying this self forward,
step by step,
subtle jaunt dancing,
stomping,
fumbling and floating asunder. 
Here I am.
Little ole me
strumming the chords of life,
living,
being…
We certainly learn as we apply,
don’t we?
Aaah,
I breathe in all the strength of me,
settling hip into
the flowing currents
speak truth to the sky,
here I am! 
I call to my weather vane;
she bounces on her pointy stick
and twirls like a pinwheel,
we float side by side.
Here I am. 
I hold this asunder
with patience
while the current drifts us by. 

1 comment:

the walking man said...

Yes! You have taken the discordant words and sewn them together to present a very well crafted image her. You go-go poet!