Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sketchbook: untangling thoughts

I sweep through the day or rather the day sweeps through me as time flows faster then my thoughts these days. Busy piles up in the corners, as I try and untangle this wind chime that fell on the ground. It clinks and clanks in resistance to me unbinding the strings as though all they wanted was just to be wrapped around each other. I uncoil the same sentiment lifting chime after chime apart. Clink. Clink. Clink. I remind my projection that the bamboo still holds all those strings together, so they can be more then knots. Untangled, they sing. 

1 comment:

the walking man said...

I like the days sweeping through me faster than I can think them out. Let the busy pile in the corner and when the chimes begin to metronome the wind again, everything waiting will be there still. Take the pace from the music of the wind.